#1 enc

enc

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

For Sale

Canon EOS 5D MK II with Aquatica 5D MK II housing

The equipment was used as a hobby and not professional use. Has been on 6 underwater trips only. The camera has approx 8K shutter count

Aquatica 5D MK II housing body,  this unit comes with dual Nikonos  bulkhead connectors.  This unit includes the moisture alarm installed in the housing.

The condition is excellent as there is a blue paint scuff in the underneath of the back mount.   This is purely cosmetic only and could have happen during in and out boat handling. No chipping on the paint.

The Len release knob lever has been removed buy pro instructor due to ease of removal of camera. I will include with the housing.

Also the Hydrophone has been permenately disconnected from pro instructor, you get a better sound quality thru the camera built in mic. 

Asking $1800. 00

Aquatica Zoom Gear Ring  18708  

For a Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM or EF 17-40mm

Asking $100

Canon EOS 5D MK II

Body only, excellent condition Incl. 1 battery pack LP-E6, battery charger, wide Canon strap, interface cable, stereo video cable.

EOS digital solution disk, software instruction manual, Instruction manual and a CD-ROM guide.

Missing pocket guide.

The camera was used on travel dive trips and mostly for video and little picture taking.

Asking $1500.00

Willing to except offers, fill free to contact me at e.n.c@sympatico.ca for any question.  I live in Toronto Canada. 

Buyers picks up the tab for shipping. 

Attached Images

• Aqutica Rear.JPG
  • Aqutica Internal.JPG
  • Canon front.JPG
  • Complete.JPG
  • Housing Back.JPG
  • Canon Back.JPG

Edited by enc, 17 June 2013 - 07:53 AM.

#2 enc

enc

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:29 PM

Sold the Canon 5D MK II

Housing still available and Zoom gear ring. 

#3 jans

jans

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:14 PM

Do you have any ports and/or rings?

#4 UW3D

UW3D

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Underwater 3D still and video photography; 3D equipment, display and publishing.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:45 AM

I am interested. I want to house a 5D MK II with a non-standard lens and need to determine if your housing will provide needed clearance. Please contact me.

Thanks,

Mark

#5 perigor2000

perigor2000

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

Hi, is housing still available?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Underwater Camera / Housing, Canon 5D MKII, Canon Camera & Aquatica