TTL strobe convertor Heinrich

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TimG

TimG

Great Hammerhead

• PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • Location:Paris or Helmand, Afghanistan (yes, agreed, not much difference)
  • Interests:Sunlight reefs, warm water, fine wine, beautiful women. And Manchester City Football Club

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:42 AM

Aquafoto TTL convertor for sale. 

TTL convertor produced by Aquafoto of Germany. Equipped with Heinrich Weikamp technology in a significantly more robust and user-friendly housing. Easy to change non-rechargable battery which I estimate is good for well over 1000 exposures. (I changed it once during 4 months of diving every day in the Lembeh Straits)

Unit includes cables to connect from convertor to camera housing (photo illustrates two of these of different lengths - only one is needed); and Ultralight style foot to attach, for example, to housing.

The convertor is connected to strobes by individual Sea&Sea style cables which are not part of this package - although I do have one for sale.

The convertor is just excellent for macro photography and produced an extremely high successful exposure rate. It worked perfectly with a Nikon D300/Subal and Inon Z240 strobes. 

For more info PM me.  Looking for £195, $295, €225. Ship from Paris.

Sea&Sea cable available for £35.

Attached Images

• DSCN0877.jpg

Tim

(former Dive Manager KBR - Lembeh Straits)
www. timsimages.uk

#2 divegypsy

divegypsy

Eagle Ray

• Industry
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:11 AM

Hi Tim,

Long time.  I am interested in these items, but can't do much at this minute as I'm not home to test the stuff when it arrives.  Need to be sure that I can change the little DIP switches to make it work with my Hartenberger strobes.  I'm currently in Australia and will fly onward to Bali for September and October.  Return to US in November, just in time for DEMA.  IF you haven't sold the converter and the two cables let me know (fbavendam@hotmail.com and we can try to work something out.

I met you at Lembeh when I was there in 2009 doing a story for the German dive magazine Unterwasser.  Hope things are going well for you.  Was in Brittany in April and now back in the ocean.  And making the switch from D700 to D800.

Fred