Photo

For Sale Sea and Sea YS converter /N (50117)

Used only one trip

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ulcs

ulcs

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:03 PM

This converter is equipped with a built-in TTL PCB that connects a Nikon digital SLR with SEA&SEA Series-YS strobes and uses the cameras TTL flash adjustment to control the amount of light put out by the strobe. The converter allows quick switching underwater between TTL mode and manual mode from outside the camera. You can use the TTL correction dial after checking the results of a shot in the LCD monitor to adjust the amount of strobe light for the next shot. Because the converter comes with two separate strobe connectors, you can use advanced automatic TTL flash adjustment with two strobes.

This was used on one trip only, have no need for it now as I am using another manufacture's strobes.  Never flooded.

New $599.00 For sale for $499.00 plus shipping.  Also have two Sea and Sea 5-Pin Sync Cord that are older; but never flooded for $60 each.  Have the protective covers for each end.  Maybe replacement o-rings, have to look.

YS CONVERTER / N Compatibility List

http://www.seaandsea...ssory/ys_n.html

I have the instruction manual for it and the original box.

Please contact me at:  dtreid@gmail.com as I do not look at this forum regularly

If you want to call (805)484-3334

Attached Images

• YS converter.jpg

#2 ulcs

ulcs

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:45 PM

Reduced to $450.00 for the TTL converter 

(805)484-3334

dtreid@gmail.com

#3 ulcs

ulcs

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:55 AM

Sold

#4 samgarber

samgarber

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:28 AM

I have the Canon version of this for sale. $450 also. Never dived - brand new!

http://www.backscatt.../ss-50118.lasso