5 replies to this topic

#1 makimg

makimg

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:40 PM

Hi there.

I am new not only to this site (found it by looking for strobes and port online) but to scuba diving as well.  I started diving last year and I love photography. 

Never done any underwater pics yet, but trying to start.  I alredy bought a used D300 with Aquatica housing on craigslist, but I still need the following:

* Complete setup of two of Ikelite DS-125 with TTL cord

* Aquatica 18426 AF/MF Macro port

Please let me know if you have any of these items and are willing to part with them for a reasonable price.

Thank you in advance.

Marina

"You become responsible forever for what you’ve tamed.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

#2 sandiegodiver

sandiegodiver

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:29 AM

Hi Marina,

I have two DS-125 strobes in excellent condition. I listed them on Wetpixel a while ago and here's the link for it with lots of pictures.  http://wetpixel.com/...ds-125 +strobes

Please let me know if the link works. I'm also pretty new to Wetpixel and am not sure I can just include the link in my reply like this.

Where do you live?

Regards, Steve

#3 sandiegodiver

sandiegodiver

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:32 AM

Marina, in case you don't notice it at the bottom of my listing, you can contact me directly about the strobes at sjgould@sbcglobal.net.

Cheers, Steve

#4 makimg

makimg

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:04 AM

Steve,

thank you for your reply.  Very nice strobes and are exactly what I am looking for.  Unfortunately, they are totally out of my price range.  I am a marine biology student (midlife crisis result!) and have only ~$800 for lights and port.  That is why I am looking for used items online.

I am from Seattle and in one of the other forums, someone gave me an address for a dive shop here that sells used uw photo equipment.  I'll be checking them out today.

"You become responsible forever for what you’ve tamed.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

#5 sandiegodiver

sandiegodiver

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

Just remembered to check this.  Been away the past three days.  If you can't find them elsewhere and you discover some more money under the bed, please email me at sjgould@sbcglobal.net.

Regards

#6 makimg

makimg

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

Got everything but port.  Thank you for replying.