Photo
- - - - -

Great Deal on Raja Ampat Liveaboard w/UW photo instruction 14 days/nights Nov, 2013

raja ampat liveaboard discount underwater photography instruction cancellation indonesia sorong

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 debf

debf

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:diving, video, photography, traveling, sorbet & Miniature Schnauzers

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:24 AM

This trip has been full for many months, but I now have 2 spaces available due to a cancellation (a couple, one requires surgery and will not be able to dive this fall).

See original post for the trip

Dates are November 5-19, 2013. 

Now offering a rather large discount - contact me for details - it is not advertised on my Raja Ampat dive trip website.

We board the ship at 9AM on Nov. 5.  Disembark morning of Nov. 19.  14 days diving, normally 5 dives/day except 2-3 on first and last days.  I bring my own team of cruise director and dive guides, all experienced in the area, who have worked with me for many years.

Since the original post I've again added underwater photography instruction to the trip. 

Don Silcock, photo/video editor of XRay magazine & published in multiple dive magazines will be on the trip and available for one-on-one help with photography & editing.  If enough divers are interested he will do a more formal class.

You must get yourself to Indonesia.  From there (Jakarta or Bali preferred) I can organize your travel to Sorong to meet the ship.

These are the only 2 spaces available on my special 14 day charters for 2013 or 2014 which are always limited to only 12 guests.

Call Texas 817-626-0636 or email to details in my sig file below please.

Edited by debf, 15 August 2013 - 10:26 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: raja ampat, liveaboard, discount, underwater photography, instruction, cancellation, indonesia, sorong