• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 arturotelle

arturotelle

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:16 AM

For sale a complete SUBAL set for EOS 5D, in good condition, some scratches on the lower part of the housing, but in perfect working condition.

SUBAL housing for EOS 5D    950,- €

WIDE ANGLE 6" DOME PORT* type 3 mount - absolutely LIKE NEW, no scratches! Used only 2-3 times with the 17-40 mm, with neopren cover    400,- €

MACRO PORT 75/3   140,- €

EXTENSION RING 33/3    70,- €

EXTENSION RING 40/3    70,- €

EXTENSION RING 60/3    70,- €

ZOOM RING for CANON 17-40 mm     40,- €

CANON EOS 5D camera in MINT condition    550,- €

CANON 17-40 mm L, like NEW, used only 2-3 times    450,- € (including a 77 mm +4 diopter)

I'm selling this equipment for a friend who don't like wide angle and that's why the dome port and the 17-40 is almost un-used! I have checked the function of the whole set, and it is all in perfect working condition.

The special price for this whole set would be 2500,- €. I will give a few days to try to sell it complete, and after that it will be sold separately.

Any question and pictures by private message or mail to arturotelle@hotmail.com

*this dome port fits for all wide angle lenses (most of them need the corresponding extension rings), but, as it has a long base plate, it fits perfectly for the CANON 8-15 mm fisheye without any extension ring! It will be vignetting with other shorter fisheye lenses, like the 15 mm Sigma or Canon.

Edited by arturotelle, 15 August 2013 - 11:18 AM.