• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Balrog

Balrog

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:03 PM

This kit belongs to my son who suffered a serious anomalous IPE during rebreather diving in Oban. Whilst pronounced fit to dive, he has unfortunately been unable to gain the confidence to get back in the water and has now made the tough decision to sell his kit. He was not a dedicated UW photog so the kit listed here has seen very light use only on blue water holidays.
He has loads of other stuff for sale; twinsets, wings, suits, regs, whips and all the other paraphernalia that an experienced diver accumulates. If interested, drop me a PM or email tim <at> timguydesigns.co.uk .
I have not uploaded all the photos here but included links to full res.
Shipping will be at cost for all items. UK sale preferred due to all the paperwork etc.
Prices are nominal – make him an offer.

Ikelite DS161 strobe, battery & charger

Very clean condition with only a few very minor scuffs on the rubber front collar. (The detail photo has enhanced their appearance)  Battery has been regularly charged in storage so should be in good condition. Original boxes, diffuser, charger & power adaptor plugs. 1” ball mounting. £750

small-7.jpg

High res pics - All, Strobe detail

Ikelite Single Sync cable #4103.51

Ike to Ike, 5 wire. Good condition £55

small-8.jpg

High res pic Cable

Inon UWL-100 Achromat Wide Conversion Lens

Type 1 but also with a Type 2 M67 rear flange. Optically perfect and externally good but much to my chagrin, I now notice a couple of salt crystals by the mounting thread in one of the detail photos. These have rinsed off. I must also learn to use a lint free cloth! Front & Rear lens caps included (rear not pictured). Note that this does not come with the optional dome and shade. £250

small-6.jpg

High res pics - All, Side, Front, Rear

Ikelite Pro Video Light.

This is old kit and in many ways now superseded.  It is fitted with a 50W halogen flood which can be changed for 100W. Separate 20W modelling bulb. It’s brighter than it looks in the photo (f22 @ 1/160). The batteries seem to hold but are old NiCd so likely not the best. I have no idea of burn time.  Never the less, it may be of use to someone. It is heavy so you will need to take off some lead. The battery pack clamps onto a clip designed to fit onto weight belt or similar. Shipping may be a bit pricey. Charger has UK type plug only.
No idea of the value of this, try a silly offer.

small-10.jpg

High res Pic

Ultralight Extended Clamp, 1” ball.

This is the longer reach version of the clamp which allows 2” buoyancy arms to be fully folded together. £25

small-3.jpg

High res Pic

Ultralight Clamp, 1” ball.

This is the standard shorter version. £22

small-2.jpg

High res Pic

Ikelite 1” Ball Mount #9517.3

Fair condition with a little ‘whiting’ in the recesses. £12

small-4.jpg

High res Pic

Ikelite 1 ¼” Ball post #9577.3

I don’t think this has ever seen the water, certainly we have no other 1-1/4” ball kit. £12

small-5.jpg

High res Pic

Ultralight DB-BL12, 12”, Large buoyancy arm

2” dia, 1” ball. Contributes 11 oz to the buoyancy of your rig. Fair condition. There is a very small ding/scratch about 2/3 of the way along in the photo. It could also have done with a clean before I took the photo. £45

small.jpg

High res Pic

Ikelite #0466.62 6″ arm, 1” ball.

Good condition with no marks or scratches Sorry missed taking a photo of this but I’m sure we all know what they look like. £15

StiX Adjustable Buoyancy Float Belt.

Perfect crispy condition. I suggest fitting a safety tether to this if using it on a parallel port. £30

small-9.jpg

High res Pic

More in the next post.

Tim.

Edited by Balrog, 18 August 2013 - 11:51 PM.

#2 Balrog

Balrog

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:09 PM

Ikelite Zoom sleeve #5509.28

Perfect. The labels show what it was used for but of course fits other lenses. £12

small-12.jpg

High res Pic

Ikelite Zoom sleeve #9059.8

Perfect. The labels show what it was used for but, of course it fits other lenses. £12

small-13.jpg

High res Pic

Ikelite #6781.50 Housing for Canon 500D / 450D.

Top condition but I noticed some of the buttons are sticky having been unused for 2 years. I would recommend buying a service kit (#6201.01 £19.9) before taking this underwater. He used to borrow my ports so there are none with this housing.  £400

small-11.jpg

High Res Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3, Pic 4

#3 smk82

smk82

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:37 AM

I might be interested in the Ultralight Extended Clamp, 1” ball. Is it still for sale? Would £20 + postage be acceptable?

#4 Balrog

Balrog

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:39 AM

Sorry for the delay, needed to check with my son. Yes, that sounds fair. PM sent.

#5 Balrog

Balrog

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:17 PM

These items have been up here for a good few weeks now. 10% off everything as a starting price.

Extended arm clamp sold.