1 reply to this topic

#1 scubamarli

scubamarli

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1181 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

Camera closet cleaning time. I have had this lens sitting around for a few years. It is a hacked 28-80 Sigma lens: in other words, it has been modified to shoot macro full time. It works perfectly with the Aquatica focus gear for the Nikon 60mm f2.8D ( #18728) used as a zoom gear in the regular macro port with focus knob: no extension is needed. It is very lightweight, and works really well for those times that you have no idea what you are going to find. I have used it, and the optics are not bad.

If you have an Aquatica housing for Nikon, and want a cheap way to get into macro, let me know. $50 US + shipping. You will of course have to get a gear, unless you want to zoom it to a particular position and just go for it. It will not auto-focus on entry level cameras, so check your manual, or PM me and I can let you know if it will autofocus on your particular camera.

Cheers,

Marli

Attached Images

• IMG_0098.JPG

Marli Wakeling

www.marliwakeling.com
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together. ~Carl Zwanzig

#2 scubamarli

scubamarli

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1181 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:49 AM

SOLD

Marli Wakeling

www.marliwakeling.com
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together. ~Carl Zwanzig