I can't believe I am doing this, but I came across a deal on a DSLR housing & body that I couldn't pass up
This camera system has been used on 7 dive days, totaling 23 or 24 dives. No leaks, no issues of any kind. If I didn't tell you it's used, it would be extremely difficult for you to find evidence of any use. It has never been in a community rinse bucket as I brought my own - an AO cooler bag always.
I can provide references if you need (ask the seller of the Nikon stuff I just bought here on wetpixel I guess too hah!) & eBay account if you'd like (100% feedback over a decade of buying and selling).
Anything over $250 will ship insured.
Some images at the bottom, use the following link to see all:
Click here for a bunch of photos of the camera, housing, lenses, etc
Click here for photos I took with this camera system in Bonaire a few months ago.
1) Sony RX100 camera. I bought a 2yr accidents and damage policy with it, which expires Nov 25, 2014. So if something bad happens, you contact me and I will get it taken care of for you. You may have to ship to me, but that's no big deal. I'll ship it back when they fix or replace.
Includes: Camera in original box and manual, Sony charger with USB cable for in-camera charging, two Sony batteries, one 3rd party battery, 3rd party charger, and a really good book called Photographer's Guide to the Sony DSC-RX100.
I paid $859, asking $600 plus shipping USA only.
2) Nauticam NA-RX100 housing with LCD Magnifier. Housing comes with spare o-ring, hex keys (allen wrenches), o-ring grease, manual, and in original box it came in. LCD Magnifier mounts are installed on the housing and the magnifier comes in its original box as well. The magnifier makes it much easier to frame your shots and can be removed easily during a dive if required. Both are in fantastic condition.
Links for more info on these (click): Housing LCD Magnifier
I paid $1145, asking $975 plus shipping USA only for housing & lcd magnifier.
3) Inon UWL-H100 type 2 wide angle wet lens with Dome Unit II. Arguably the best wide angle lens for compact cameras. This is an amazing piece of glass that will wow you! It's assembled and ready to use. Includes caps and neoprene cover. No issues that I can find!
Links for more info on these (click): UWL-H100 Type 2 Dome Unit II
I paid $970 for both, asking $800 plus shipping USA only
4) Inon UCL-165 M67 wet macro lens. I belive this is a +7 diopter, which helps overcome the RX100's known macro issue. This lens is in great condition and was not used much at all. I used the WA lens on most of the dives.
Links for more info on this (click): UCL-165m67
I paid $179, asking $135 plus shipping USA only
5) Nauticam Flexitray with both handles & two Nauticam ball mounts. This is a great tray & handle, and is easy to adjust -- this sets it apart from cheaper tray sets. The handles are comfortable and easy to grip
Links for more info on these (click): Flexitray (left handle) Right Handle Ball Mounts
I paid $202, asking $175 plus shipping USA only
6) Nauticam Compact Housing (Sea & Sea mount) to Inon fiber optic sync cables (two). These allow fiber optic connection between Nauticam compact housings with the Sea & Sea connection to Inon strobes (eg Z-240 etc). These will not work for DSLR housings.
Asking $90 shipped USA for both!
Want the whole set?? Asking price is $2775 for all individually, the whole system will be $2650 shipped w/insurance. I have about $3500 in this system, and with very little use, this is a great deal for someone.
Photos (remember the link above for a lot more photos of the stuff):