#1 jffknapp

jffknapp

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Scuba

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

Hi everyone, good to meet you! 

I live in Key Largo and have the amazing opportunity to shoot tons of photos on some of the most beautiful reefs in America. 

Currently I've got a Cannon G12 with an Ikelite DS160, an Ikelite housing, and the WD-4 Dome Port.  One day I'll have a big boy camera like a 70D and can move on from the compacts. 

I'm up for feedback and really want to progress and get better as a photographer both above and below the surface of the water.

Attached Images

• October (8).jpg
  • September (21).jpg
  • Dan 1.jpg
  • Ray 1.jpg
  • Turtle 5.jpg
  • Speigel Grove 6.jpg
  • October (4).jpg
  • Flag 2.jpg
  • Kat 2.jpg
  • September (4).jpg
  • Turtle 1.jpg
  • Speigel Grove 4.jpg
  • August 2013 (6).jpg
  • Dan 2.jpg
  • August 2013 (4).jpg

Jeff Knapp

www.rubberduckscuba.com

#2 nudibranch

nudibranch

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:diving,photography, hiking, food,friends, family, books in no particular order. <br />Currently one of two persons authorized by the govt to apply for limited permits for in water sperm whale/marine mammal photography.

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

Jeff,

you've some lovely work there and the opportunity to go out whenever you can from your back door. The camera you have is a very capable and good unit, don't keep thinking  "one day, DSLR", its not the way to progress. Learn how to you what you have to the best of your ability and read up on technique. I used an Olympus 5050 for 6 years and still do, less frequently now, as i keep a Sealife clipped to my BC. 

Once you get to know your equipment you'd be amazed at the results, looking at those images you've made an admirable start.

Izzy

Arun Madisetti
Roseau
Commonwealth of Dominica

www.imagesdominica.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Key Largo, Scuba, Diving, Wrecks, Reefs, Florida, Horizon Divers