• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Walt Stearns

Walt Stearns

Eagle Ray

• Industry
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:Diving and underwater photography of course with a little rebreathers, cave diving, marine science and natural history thrown in.

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:30 PM

For Sale: complete Gates Deep Epic/Scarlet Housing system. The housing is 100% compatible with either RED model camera system and comes with external LCD monitor housing (RED LCD not included), Gates SP80 Glass Standard 8” Dome Port, Gates FP80 Glass Flat Port, three (40mm, 70mm, 100mm) extension rings, Gates vacuum pump seal check system, collection of focus & zoom gears, spare O-rings.

I have worked with this housing, it has only been placed in the ocean a very few number of times. The housing and all its parts still have a clean almost brand new look to them. Since I am also holding it here in Palm Beach, FL for a friend of mine, I have been asked to handle the initial part of the sale. Should a sale become finalized payment with be made to owner, which I will then set up delivery of the housing and all its components.

Itemized List:

Gates Deep Epic/Scarlet Housing w/5 Touch LCD                          $18,280.00

Gates SP80 Glass Standard Dome Port                                           $   3,080.00

Gates FP 80 Flat Port for Deep Red                                                 $   1,100.00

Gates PE 390B+PE148E Port Extender                                            $      850.00

(for Nikon 16-85 and Canon 100 macro with FP80 port)

Gates PE160 Port Extender                                                              $       600.00

(for Tokina Fisheye 10-17 or Tokina 11-16 with SP80 port)

Gates DF1000 Audio Moisture Alarm                                                $      167.00

Gates Deep Red Tripod Mount                                                          $      158.00

Gates Microphone                                                                             $      210.00

System also includes: Assortment of focus and zoom for Tokina Fisheye 10-17, Tokina 11-16, Tokina 12-24 and Canon 100mm 2.8 IS macro.

Purchased all together would cost more than $26,000.00

Selling price $20,000

Included with the camera housing and port system are two Pelican IM 2750 Storm Cases; which the housing, ports and extension rings will be delivered in.

I can be reached at wstearns@uwjournal.com

#2 Red Sea Pictures

Red Sea Pictures

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

I would be interested in the vacuum pump system, are you willing to sell individual components?

Red EPIC X
Duclos 11-16 EOS mount, Canon L-Series, Zeiss Distagon 15mm

Optitek Nikon mount, various lenses
Amphibico Rouge Housing for rent, hire, sale

#3 Walt Stearns

Walt Stearns

Eagle Ray

• Industry
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:Diving and underwater photography of course with a little rebreathers, cave diving, marine science and natural history thrown in.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

Only as a complete system.

#4 Walt Stearns

Walt Stearns

Eagle Ray

• Industry
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:33 AM

Housing is Sold.

Thank you everyone.