• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

Is there something going on I should know about.  Bookmarked Wetpixel many years ago and was able to just go to it but lately it seems that every time I go to Wetpixel it asks me for the whole sign in thing...name, password and then a message saying it will take 12 minutes to unlock.   Any ideas on why this is occurring?

Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#2 MikeVeitch

MikeVeitch

1.7kbps Manta Boy

• Senior Moderator
  • 6187 posts
  • Interests:Teaching Underwater Photography

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:32 AM

Hi Steve, is this on the front page or the forums?

I don't have any problems in the forums, it keeps me logged in for about 2 weeks i think?  if you don't log in for about a week or two then i think it logs you out, but if visit every few days then it doesn't..

Join us for an Underwater Photography Workshop in Ambon March 2015
Blog and Photo Archive/Portfolio Site www.mikeveitchblog.com
Learn underwater photography in Indonesia or Join me on a trip www.underwatertribe.com

#3 SwiftFF5

SwiftFF5

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Water Rescue (Public Safety Diving) - yeah, I'm a mud crawler.

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

My experience is like Mike's.  As long as I'm going to the forums every few days, I seem to stay logged in.

Canon Vixia HF-S30, L&M Bluefin Pro
Public Safety Diver

#4 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

Thanks guys, guess things have changed. 

Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#5 Nil73

Nil73

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:30 AM