I am selling my slightly used Inon z240. Everything you would need to use with your underwater housing is included. I purchased it new in October 2010 and has been used on less than 30 dives.
Inon Z-240 type 4 Strobe - All new would be $925.00.
- Diffuser and all accessories, including spare O-rings and silicone grease
- Large red knobs (makes it A LOT nicer to adjust strobe with gloves on)
- Inon Optical D Cable
- Ultralight Strobe Adapter
- 8 x Sanyo Eneloop AANiMH Batteries (4 in strobe and an extra 4 for backup)
- Sanyo Eneloop Universal Charger
Single Ultralight Arm Setup - All new would be $248.65.
1 x Ultralight Ball Joint Adapters (connects to housing handle - $23.95 new)
3 x Ultralight New Style Clamps ($89.85 new)
2 x Ultralight 8 inch Double Ball Arm ($95.90 new)
1 x Stix Jumbo Float Kit (four floats) for Ultralight Arms ($38.95 new)
I'm asking $925.00 (Will ship from California)
Information on the Inon z240 - INON Z-240 Strobe [Overview]
* High power with Guide Number 24
* 100 degree circular beam angle without diffuser. 110 degrees circular beam angle with supplied -0.5/-1.5 diffuser.
* Recycle time is min. approx. 1.6 sec. at full flash.
* Optical / electrical connection compatible.
* Precise S-TTL, 24-step External Auto, 13-step manual and Nikonos TTL for film camera support.
* Built in EV. Controller to find tune S-TTL Auto exposure
* High intensity 180 lumen power LED multifunctional Focus Light with shutter linked auto OFF function.
* Next generation wireless TTL
Edited by mj3dvfx, 12 October 2013 - 03:56 PM.