FS; Aquatica AD7000 Housing with macro port

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DamonA

DamonA

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Scuba, Skin Diving, "Animal Lover" and Woodworking, Licensed Professional Joiner & Carpenter.
    Don't like contact sport at all or elite level professional sport.

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

I have a AD7000 HOUSING SN;20068OPT-007 in good used condition serviced this year and used twice after the service(this is partly the reason for selling).

It also has an- AF macro port 18428 for the 60mm lenses

-Extension ring 18453 for 105mm 2.8D lens

-macro close up lens ring #19350 with the 10+ Diopter

also have the XIT404 turtle gears RFN60TK, GFAQ2T, RFN105TK to suit the 60mm 2.8d and the 105mm 2.8 to manually focus using the zoom knob on the housing

this cost me over $4000aud and is a cheap entry into dslr underwater- you can get a nikon d7000 for $700 now.

Serious offers considered. will ship overseas at the buyers exxpense- in Australia now.

Damon ps- I am looking at an FX setup(800d)- want to do wide angle in the future/this coming xmas holidays.

#2 chkeith

chkeith

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Underwater photography

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

I am interested in the macro port #18428 and the macro close up lens ring #19350 with the 10+ Diopter. Will you sell them separately, because I have the housing already. Please PM me to offer.

#3 DamonA

DamonA

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Scuba, Skin Diving, "Animal Lover" and Woodworking, Licensed Professional Joiner & Carpenter.

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:41 AM

selling port and housing together

#4 DamonA

DamonA

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

This collection will be listed on EBAY AU 1st of november have a starting value $2000- good luck any involved