3 replies to this topic

#1 joez2391

joez2391

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:44 AM

Hello everyone,

Is anyone willing to trade my pair of ys-120 strobes for a pair of ys-110a strobes?

the ys-120s have never been flooded, rinsed properly, and O-rings cleaned and lubed after every dive.  I treated these these strobes like a baby! 

I have been using a set of ys-120 strobes with my Oly E-PL1 setup for the last few months, they have been nothing but great shooting them manually but I will be travelling a lot and need to get some strobes that are a little more travel friendly but still have the same S&S settings I've been working with.  Also, I will be going to Kona, HI in January so I figured the 110a's would be easier to snorkel with as well.  The ys-120s are a great set of workhorse strobes with a great recycling time but just a bit too bulky for my needs.  The fiber optic ttl on the 110a is also a big convincing point for me as well.  Here is a picture to show my setup (I was going on a nightdive to BHB hence the huge light uptop). 

If you are interested in a possible trade or want more pictures of the strobes, just let me know and we'll take it from there.  :)

Attached Images

• IMAG3860.jpg

#2 joez2391

joez2391

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

Not sure if it would be smarter to sell these and hope for a pair of ys-110a's to come up, a little risky, I'm just afraid I wont have my setup ready by December 19th when I leave for vacation. It would be terrible to sell the 120's and be left strobeless! would get some pretty dark pics of the Mantas in Kona   :P

what do you guys think the best route for this is? Seems like there was some activity looking at the thread so I'm not really sure how to proceed...

#3 joez2391

joez2391

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:24 AM

still looking for 2 ys-110a strobes, anyone have an offer?

#4 Carcharodon

Carcharodon

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

Sent you a PM

Edited by Carcharodon, 27 November 2013 - 03:37 PM.