I am selling my complete underwater photography setup. Sadly I don't get to use it as much as I wan't anymore partly because of the lack of time and partly because of a slipped disc in my back.
The camera and housing is from mid 2010 and has done about 60 dives in tropical waters. Everything is in excellent condition and has never been flooded. I have taken very very good care of it with plenty of fresh water rinsing and the housing has just been serviced just to be sure.
Lenses are in perfect order with no sctratches. All have UV filter on for protection.
I am selling:
- Nikon D300S Camera
- Nikon SB-600 Flash unit with Stofen diffuser
- Extra battery for the camera
- Nikon AF-S VR 18-200mm 3.5-5.6GF IF-ED
- Nikon AFD-S 12-24mm 4.0 DX IF-ED with Sea & Sea Zoom Gear
- Nikon AF-S VR 105mm 2.8 Micro IF-ED
- Nikon 50mm 1.8G
- Tokina ATX NI 10-17mm 3.5-4.5 With Sea & Sea Zoom Gear
- Sea & Sea MDX300S Housing fittet with 0.8 optical viewfinder
- 2 Sea & Sea YS-110Alpha strobes
- Sea & Sea TTL YS Converter
- 2 Sea & Sea 5 pin sync cables
- 2 Sea & Sea optical sync cables
- 2 Complete Sea Arm 7 arm systems for flash units
- Sea & Sea NX Dome Port with cover
- Sea & Sea DX Macro Port Base
- Sea & Sea DX Macro Port 50
- Sea & Sea SX Extension ring
- Lens shades for lenses, extra O-rings, remote trigger for camera, 0.5 optical viewfinder, pouches for the nikon lenses and flash unit, several different UV and ND filter for the lenses, several memorycards and everything extra I can find .
I haven't dared to sum up what I payed for it all.
Price for the whole package now: 6000 US Dollar.
Price for shipping with FedEX, UPS or similar covered by buyer.
Setup is located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Please contact me if you have any questions or want more pictures. PM me here or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry for my spelling. English is not my first language