Apologies for really breaking the rules here...elsewhere I have been doing a 12 Days of Christmas meets Advent Calendar posting, revealing a new door each day...so rather than make Wetpixelers sit through the 12 doors again, I'm showing the first and last calendars. Here goes:-
And now for all the doors opened:-
1. The model Ivory Flame. Shot in a swimming pool.
2. Sunset over Brough Sound, Orkney.
3. Westland Wessex XS122 in NDAC, UK.
4. Alvis Stalwart in NDAC
5. Aquaman Cometh. Vobster Quay, UK. An image from this shoot now graces the front cover of this month's Canadian Diver magazine.
6. SMS Coln. Scapa Flow, Orkney.
7. Underwater iPhone with bubbles. Vobster Quay, UK.
8. HMS Scylla. Cornwall, UK.
9. Forward guns, SMS Karlsruhe. Scapa Flow, Orkney.
10. Bows of HMS Scylla. Cornwall, UK.
11. Ivory Flame again.
12. Fellow photographer Tony 'Goose' Neal. Tattoo based on an image by Alex Mustard. Inking of the tattoo by Kirsty Peake.
Just 36 dives this year. Would have been more, but a broken collarbone kept me out of the water for a bit...