• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MarkD

MarkD

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:22 AM

I am selling my Nauticam NA-D7000 housing for the Nikon D7000 dSLR, as I have upgraded to another Nikon dSLR and new Nauticam housing.

The housing is in excellent condition. The only marks are some minor scratching on the base where it has been stabilised on the bottom for those low angle shots (see photo). It has never been flooded and all buttons and levers work perfectly - it has been well cared for and thoroughly rinsed after each dive. The housing comes with balls for mounting strobe arms, a lanyard, spare o rings and instructions. The standard viewfinder has never been in the water as I use a 45 degree accessory viewfinder (not for sale). The D7000 is an excellent camera and the NA-D7000 is a highly ergonomic housing for it. Sorry, no ports or extensions as I use these with my new housing.

The housing is in the UK. Underwater Visions in the UK currently sell the new version housing (NA-D7000V) for £2,439.95 and Reef Photo and Video for $3,300 in the US. I will be putting the housing on eBay in a few days time, but if any Wetpixel members are interested, I would sell for £1250 plus carriage at cost. I will also be selling my D7000 body (£420) if the housing buyer is interested.

Send me a private message if you are interested or need more information.

Mark

Attached Images

• DSC_5465.jpg
  • DSC_5466.jpg
  • DSC_5467.jpg
  • DSC_5469.jpg
  • DSC_5475.jpg

#2 MigrationMedia

MigrationMedia

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 36 posts