No replies to this topic

#1 StephenFrink

StephenFrink

Great Hammerhead

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 06:41 AM

Hi All - Once or twice a year I teach a photo course in Key Largo, my home town. I only do so in the summer when I know the sea conditions are optimal and we charter a private boat from Ocean Divers for the trip. Most of the students stay at Marina Del Mar, and we use their classroom for the daily instruction and critique sessions. The August class is sold out, but there are a few spots remaining in June, see news release below or visit this link:

http://waterhousetou....asp#keylargo04

There is still space remaining and I'd like to extend my personal invitation to have you join us. We expect to have a group of about 12-14 passengers on the Santana, the Ocean Divers 46-foot custom dive boat. This will allow for an intimate group of highly motivated underwater photographers, eager to sample the best of the Key Largo National Marine Sanctuary at the very best time of year to be here. Each day's dive site will be chosen to optimize the photographic subject we'll be covering in the lectures.

As always, these courses will include in-water photo opportunities combined with daily lectures. Both film and digital shooters are welcome to attend. Hope to see you soon.

For more information, phone Sandi at 800-451-3737.

This is a good opportunity to dive Key Largo with like-minded shooters at the best time of the year.
Steve
Stephen Frink - www.stephenfrinkphoto.com
Publisher - Alert Diver Magazine
Distributor/North America - Seacamusa.com
Travel - Waterhousetours.com