Photo

Amphibico XDAmphibicam X3 housing w/Sony EX3 & nanoFlash

Amphibico Sony EX3 video housing nanoFlash recorder XDAmphibicam X3 UW housing and video cammera nanoFlash video camera housing and camera package

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RTSea

RTSea

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:46 PM

AMPHIBICO XDAMPHIBICAM X3 VIDEO HOUSING

Designed for the Sony PMW-EX3 video camera & Convergent Design nanoFlash recorder, this housing and camera/recorder combo produces stunning 1920x1080 HD at broadcast 4:2:2 specifications.  With this system, have shot Humboldt squid for National Geographic, tiger and lemon sharks for AT&T and Discovery, and rescue divers for the Lifeguard! series. Performs flawlessly and has never leaked.  I worked closely with the Amphibico team in the development of many of this housing’s features, including the 0.85 Aspheric Wide Converter Lens, thumb wheel focus control, and nanoFlash Recorder.

SONY PMW-EX3 VIDEO CAMERA & NANOFLASH RECORDER

The Sony PMW-EX3 and the Convergent Design nanoFlash make for a powerful combination.  The EX3, using Sony’s XDCAM format, produces spectacularly sharp pictures by itself.  I have used the EX3 on many broadcast projects and corporate videos. You have greater versatility over Sony’s EX1 with interchangeable lenses, SDI/TC/Genlock connectors, and a large viewfinder. Add in the nanoFlash and now you have 4:2:2 recording, up 220 Mbps! Included are batteries that can run both the camera and the nanoFlash, UV/IR Cut & circular pola filters, and a Storm iM2750 travel case w/wheels.

TO DOWNLOAD PDF WITH PICTURES AND SPECIFICATIONS, CLICK HERE!

Selling the Video Housing & Video Camera as a combo package.  Will also sell Video Housing separately.  Why am I selling?  I'm retiring.

VIDEO HOUSING & VIDEO CAMERA PACKAGE PRICE: $11,500USD.  VIDEO HOUSING ONLY PRICE: $8,000USD

If you experience any difficulty with the PDF download, click here.

RICHARD THEISS - rtsea@rtsea.com

Edited by RTSea, 21 January 2014 - 09:53 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Amphibico, Sony EX3, video housing, nanoFlash recorder, XDAmphibicam X3, UW housing and video cammera, nanoFlash, video camera, housing and camera package