JackConnick

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1199 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, diving, women, cats

Posted 20 April 2004 - 10:00 AM

Posted Image

Dive the warm turquoise waters of the Sea of Cortez!

These waters team with large schools of colorful marine life; fish, moray eels amid the beautiful scenery. It can be a place to see large pelagic fish and marine mammals such as Hammerhead Sharks, Manta Rays, Whale sharks, Sea Lions, Whales, Dolphins and much more. If you've dove Coz and want something different - The Sea of Cortez is for you!

See Sept 2003 trip report:
http://homepage.mac....baja_page1.html

I'm running a trip on July 18th-25th, 2004 to La Paz with my dive club from Seattle, however there's room for more and you don't need to be from this area to come.

I've led lots of trips around the world with the club and other folks and have first hand knowledge of most of the dive sites and area.

Stay in large, comfortable condos (with full kitchens and a private pool) at Hotel La Concha in La Paz and dive with Cortez Club Diving on fast 6-pack boats. This is a great full-service dive op. Lots of activities for non-divers too!

Enjoy 5 days diving/7 nights condos, 3 dives/day, for 15 dives. Weds a day off, option to dive (extra $110/3 tanks). We’ll fly in/out of Los Cabos, transfers included.

Cost: Divers: $1060, non-refundable* deposit $275. Non-divers $515**, non-refundable* deposit $175. Costs are about 20% off due to wholesale pricing!

Includes: Condos, diving, tanks & weights, transfers from Los Cabos, all taxes. Does not include food, tips or airfare (aprx $500, or use Alaska miles).

Contact me ASAP if you're interested. I have 5 going so far, and will limit it to 12 divers. This should be an optimum time to see mantas and whalesharks, don't miss it!!

Jack

Jack Connick
President
Marker Buoy Dive Club

Download a .pdf flyer at: http://homepage.mac....a-paz-flyer.pdf
Jack Connick
Optical Ocean Sales.com Sea & Sea, Olympus, Ikelite, Athena, Zen, Fix, Nauticam, Aquatica, Gates, 10Bar, Light & Motion, iTorch/I-DAS & Fantasea Line -
Cameras, Housings, Strobes, Arms, Trays & Accessories

Blog & Gallery: Optical Ocean: Above & Below
Flickr Gallerys: Optical Ocean on Flickr