I am selling my two year old Olympus E-PL3 Micro 4/3 camera setup, as I am upgrading to a DSLR. All items are in great condition and are in the original packaging.
I am selling:
- Olympus E-PL3 camera body
- Olympus 14-42 IIR lens
- Olympus PT-EP05L housing
- Inon UWL-H100 28M67 Type 2 Wide Angle Lens
- Panasonic 45-200mm lens
- Zoom gear for 14-42 lens
- Shading rings for the standard port and dome port (dome port not for sale)
- 2 spare o-rings for housing
- 2 spare batteries for camera
- Slot Stay with T base (with spare camera mounting screws)
- 45cm Flex Arm with YS mount
- Sea and Sea Fibre optic cable
- Hoya 37mm Polarising Filter
All of the above is in fantastic, almost new condition, and has been well cared for and is in full working order. The housing has never been flooded. The housing and Inon wide angle lens have protective covers that are not pictured.
The Panasonic 45-200mm lens has just been used once, and the optics are in like new condition. The Inon wide angle lens also has like new optics and has only been used on one trip (purchased July 2013).
This setup has everything that you would need apart from a strobe. It is a great camera and a brilliant step up from a compact camera, with full manual controls and a larger sensor, and is equally a great camera for the more experienced photographer. I have spent over £1900 on this set up.
I am looking for £850 given the fantastic condition.
I am based in the UK, buyer pays postage or collect.
If anyone has any questions, or want more photos, please ask!
Edited by Overexposed Seahorse, 18 March 2014 - 08:56 AM.