• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dmanfish

Dmanfish

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:31 PM

For sale is the Nauticam NA-7D housing for the Canon 7D camera. Included is a lightly used Canon 7D camera, 4,700 actuations. It is in mint condition. I also have the 3 most widely used lenses by the pros. I have the Canon 100mm L series f/2.8 macro lens (new in September), the Canon 60mm f/2.8 macro lens and the Tokina 10 - 17mm f/3.5 zoom wide angle lens. I have the small optical glass port by Zen with extension ring and the zoom gear. I have the macro port with extension ring also. That port will work with both lenses with extension ring. I also have ball adapters mounted to the top of each handle for mounting strobe hardware. I will include the 2 top mounted ball adapters for focus lights and accessories. There is also a shoe on the macro port for mounting the macro focus light. This housing has a quick mount camera tray for easy in and out for lens, battery and memory card changing. It is set up for dual hardwire or dual fiber optic strobe connections.for grip lanyard for carrying to boat. I will also include a large check in size Pelican 1600 lockable resin case with wheels or a Kata wheeled case for carry on. I have nothing but great things to say about Nauticam. Great fit, great finish, never an issue.

This is just over 1 year old. I am selling because I just had my Hassleblad SWC fitted with a Phase One digital back. I will be using this as my primary UW system since everything from 3cm to infinity is in tack sharp focus. Thanks a lot.

My costs are as follows, Please make fair offer if interested.

Housing: $3100
Macro port: $350
port extensions: 2 x $220 $440
4 ball heads to mount to housing (2) for handles, (2) for housing top: 4 x $30
Zen optical glass port: $1000
Nauticam zoom gear: $216
Canon 7d camera $1499
Canon 100mmL macro lens $1100
Canon 60mm macro lens $479
Tokina 10 - 17 lens $569
ULCS 11" arms 4 x $50 = $200
ULCS clamps 4 x $30 = $120
Fisheye Fix HG20dx focus light $299
mounting ball $30
blue and red lenses 2 x $50 = $100
Housing lanyard and stainless mounting plates by Nauticam $45
Extra Canon 7d battery and charger $50
Pelican 1600 case - $300
$10,017 spent plus tax and shipping. I will accept offers near $4000. All you need are strobes.

I would prefer to sell as a kit, but if the housing gets an offer the rest can be sold individually also. Thanks a lot.

I can take and email any other pictures if you are interested. Thanks.

E - Dmanfishatcomcastdotnet
Phone # - 1804405Dive

Attached Images

• IMG_3003.JPG
  • IMG_3006.JPG
  • IMG_3007.JPG
  • IMG_2996.JPG

Edited by Dmanfish, 26 March 2014 - 08:13 PM.

#2 natonato1

natonato1

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:48 PM

hi is this still for sale and would u ship to australia adelaide sa5171 cheers 

#3 Dmanfish

Dmanfish

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:01 AM

Hello Natonato1,

I have many offers for parts and an offer for the entire package. As long as buyer agrees with $ and shipping costs I believe all is sold. If you are sincere please email me at Dmanfish@Comcast.net. I think I may have priced this too low. I may be removing the L series 100mm macro lens from this package at the above price if the buyer does not come through.

I have no problems shipping worldwide as long as buyer pays shipping and insurance. I will not ship with out insurance. Currently I have had offers from over 8 countries with the best offers coming from your country (x 2) and Hong Kong. So no worries there.

Brian aka Dmanfish

#4 Dmanfish

Dmanfish

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:34 AM

Not Sold but no longer available.