hdv sony amphibico phenom lights video

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RobertSams

RobertSams

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:I am co-owner of Sisbro Studios. We produce films, books, music and other educational media designed to help people fall in love with the natural world (and laugh along the way).

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:19 PM

This Amphibico Phenom electronic housing is designed for the Sony Z1U & FX1 HDV camcorders. It has a plexiglass dome port that is in good shape. The HID lights are adjustable between 35 & 50 watts and the battery pack comes with two functional lithium Ion batteries. I don't know if Amphibico is still supporting this kit anymore with o-rings and screws, etc. The removeable diffuser on one of the lights is cracked, but it doesn't effect the light. The housing has some paint chipping on the belly and on the sides. I used this kit for a couple of wildlife documentaries, but it has been a couple of years since it has been in the water. Both the housing and the lights come with Pelican cases.  I am asking $950 for the whole kit or best offer. Shipping costs are separate. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to ask questions or would like to take a tour of it via Skype. It is located in Portland, Oregon, and I'd prefer to ship within the United States. Thanks!PhenomHousingCase.jpg AmphLights4.jpg AmphLights3.jpg AmphLights2.jpg AmphLights1.jpg

Rob

#2 lutfu

lutfu

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:27 PM

Hello,does this item have a standart dome or flat port, and if yes would you like to sell them seperately?
Thanks

#3 RobertSams

RobertSams

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:I am co-owner of Sisbro Studios. We produce films, books, music and other educational media designed to help people fall in love with the natural world (and laugh along the way).

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:19 AM

Hey Triggerfish,

The housing has a standard, rounded dome port. I would rather not sell the dome port separately from the housing itself. Let me know your thoughts. And if you'd like to email me directly, my address is robsams@hotmail.com

#4 Moon Jelly

Moon Jelly

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:22 PM

Hi Rob,

#5 Moon Jelly

Moon Jelly

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:26 PM

Hi Rob,

I'm interested in the Amphibico system you have listed here. I sent you an e-mail to your Hot mail address.

Geoff.

#6 RobertSams

RobertSams

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:59 AM

This system has been sold. Thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hdv, sony, amphibico, phenom, lights, video