Photo
- - - - -

Two Spaces on 2014 Indoneisa Liveaboard Trip for Underwater photography

Indonesia liveaboard raja ampat underwater photography organized trip instruction

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 debf

debf

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:diving, video, photography, traveling, sorbet & Miniature Schnauzers

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:39 PM

Due to a May 28 cancellation by one couple, I now have 2 spaces available for this trip.  Either a full cabin (2 people in triple cabin), or if you travel alone either a space in a double share cabin, or at extra cost a guaranteed single cabin (you alone).

Divers booked on this specific trip are from USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, Argentina and Italy - some are among the world's top award-winning photographers and some are beginners with compact cameras.

Assistance with your photography and equipment is available, plus you will learn a lot from the other photographers on this trip.

Raja Ampat Indonesia Liveaboard Trip - Nov 18-30, 2014

(Follow this link for Raja Ampat liveaboard dive trip prices, fees, & inclusions)

In many cases the Value-Added trip price is similar to a "standard" liveaboard trip, even though I limit the guests to only 12 divers instead of the 16 a normal full charter would take.

You'll experience the best Raja Ampat has to offer.   Amazing reefs teeming with life, manta rays soaring above your head, odd critters discovered in their hiding places in the algae and rubble are only some of the sights you'll see. Rock islands, pinnacles, narrow passages, deep bays - every dive site is unique - we know them well and can show you the best of everything.

You'll enjoy the assistance of my dive team, all of whom have several years experience working together to support my groups in Raja Ampat.

You'll also get more time underwater (unlimited bottom time + we try to offer 5 dives every day); be guaranteed to have guides who know the area and the dive sites; start your trip at 9AM on departure day (so that you'll get in an extra day of diving); enjoy an additional early light breakfast; and get help with your photography. There is more, but you can contact me directly to discover the rest.

Not a photographer, that's fine too. About 30% of my guests are not. I will organize you into a "dive team" of 3 or 4 with others who are not interested in photography, or are only casual photographers. You'll have your own dive tender and own dive guide!

On my trips you'll be guided by my Raja-Ampat-experienced team - topside and underwater and I'll be along to supervise everything.

Nov 18 - 30, 2014 (available - 12 days trip)
12 Diving Days & 12 Nights on Board

Can promise same gender cabin mate if you travel solo so no single supplement.
Guaranteed single cabin available (extra cost).

Route: Sorong - Sorong: see Sample Itinerary for Raja Ampat Dive Trip

12 guest divers maximum.
Approximately 51 dives offered.
Unlimited bottom time.
Guaranteed Raja Ampat experienced team (cruise director, dive guides, photo pro, trip leader)

Please read about it:

This trip departs Sorong Nov 18, 9AM, diving first (Nov 18) and last (Nov 29) days. Return to port Nov 29 approx. 9PM (overnight on the ship), depart Nov 30. Total 12 days of diving and 12 nights aboard the liveaboard ship.  I ask all divers to arrive in Sorong on Nov 17 and overnight there so we can board the ship early on departure day and dive that first day.

I am happy to provide assistance with your International itinerary to/from Indonesia and book domestic Indonesia flights, hotels and side trips for you, or make recommendations.

For more information or to ask about booking -
email the address on my sig file(see below). 

I'm currently out of the country (until June 19).  My USA telephone is not being answered - so please email or message me!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Indonesia, liveaboard, raja ampat, underwater photography, organized trip, instruction