• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 scubavid1

scubavid1

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:47 AM

I just bought a NA-GH3 Nauticam housing and a Panasonic GH4 camera. The camera fits in the housing and all the functions work. There is an upgrade kit to allow one to turn the mode dial which has a locking pin in the middle of it which must be depressed for the dial to be rotated. The upgrade kit has a new pad with a pin in it which depresses the pin on the mode dial of the camera. The problem I am having is there is a spring pin which must be removed on the shaft of the housing. It will not come out. Has anyone else had this problem? What is the solution? 

#2 Alex_Tattersall

Alex_Tattersall

Great Hammerhead

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:06 PM

You need to use a bit of force to push the pin through. Where are you based? 

www.flickr.com/photos/alextattersall

www.nauticamuk.com
www.uwvisions.com
Exclusive official importer of Nauticam products into the UK and Ireland

#3 scubavid1

scubavid1

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:43 AM

One end of the pin is flush with the edge of the hole. On the other side of the hole it is recessed. In other words the pin doesn't go all the way through the hole. Do I push the pin out from the back of the recessed side of the hole or push it in from the front flush side? I am based in the U.S. in NJ. I am told that Nauticam USA has shut down for 10 days while they are out on a dive trip. I don't know if I am going to get any help until after that.