Photo

Canon 5D MkIII - Sea&Sea complete package - killer deal!

Canon 5D MkIII Sea&Sea underwater camera package DSLR camera package camera equipment for sale UW camera systems for sale

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RTSea

RTSea

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:58 PM

CHECK THIS OUT! Now here's a deal. . . I recently advertised this Canon 5D MkIII & Sea&Sea package for sale (see attached photo) but the price was a bit steep because I needed to pay off the lease I had on the equipment. Now, the leasing company will consider any reasonable offer, so send me your bid and if the leasing company accepts it, it's ALL yours! For more specific details go to http://bit.ly/1pkl0yr

See attached photo: RTSea-Canon 5D MkIII kit2.jpg

Richard Theiss

RTSea Media

rtsea@rtsea.com

#2 makar0n

makar0n

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:diving, UW photography, bungee, horror and post-apocalyptic books/movies/games

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:40 AM

Hi Richard,

Any idea if they would consider selling strobes separately?

#3 Paddymelon

Paddymelon

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:33 AM

Hi Richard,

I'd like to buy all the stuff that's to do with the housing as I have my own Canon 5D Markiii.

I'd like the housing, strobes and all the ports, the 100mm lens and the 16-35mm and possibly some other stuff but I'm not sure if you're willing to separate stuff.

Be great if I had a ball park figure too to work with. Thanks!

#4 nature

nature

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:45 PM

I'm sort of the opposite of Paddymelon - i'd just like the 5d body. but I'm sure it's gone by now.

#5 kory_bersuch

kory_bersuch

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:45 PM

What's is left of this package?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Canon 5D MkIII, Sea&Sea, underwater camera package, DSLR camera package, camera equipment for sale, UW camera systems for sale