Amphibico Rouge RED

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FishTales

FishTales

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Film making, Computers (Mac)

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:01 PM

I’ve decided to sell my trusty Amphibico Rouge housing for RED cameras.  It’s the best housing I’ve owned in the last 20 years, but I have only land based projects scheduled for the next 18+ months, so I can’t afford to have this much gear sitting around collecting dust.  It’s a very complete system with more goodies than I’m going to bother listing individually here, but here is the big stuff.  It has the 9.25” optical glass dome, the Macro port, 1.25” port extension, 2” port extension, Dive & See 7” external HDMI monitor, a custom vacuum system, the Amphibico custom pelican case and a ton of little necessities like focus and zoom gears, trim weights, viewer shades, spare o-rings and even a spare right side handle.  I’ll be happy to detail everything with a serious buyer.  All of this stuff will go as a package, I don’t really want to split anything out, though if you are interested in an extension ring, or the HDMI monitor, I might deal on that.

In addition to the housing system, I have a pair or Light and Motion Sola 4000 LED lights including Ultralight arms, clamps, floats and chargers that I will sell either with the system or separately.  One of the Solas is fairly new, probably less than 50 dives.  The other is older and has a couple hundred dives but is still in good working order.

Finally, though I really don’t want to sell my RED Scarlet-X, I also don’t have an immediate need for it after I finish a Borneo Orangutan shoot in early July, so if someone wants to buy a complete turnkey package, I can accommodate that too.

Pricing on everything is negotiable depending on how much you want to bundle together, but I’m starting at about 75% to 80% of current list price and maybe even better than that if you buy a bigger chunk of the system.  I’ve had the system since Feb last year, so it is a little over a year old, but I only used in on 4 projects.  It hasn’t been in the water since last October.  Everything is 100% functional and has been professionally cared for in the few months of use that it has seen.

You can see samples of work from the system on my website: www.FishTalesFilms.com in the “Shot on RED” section.  All of the Underwater work in that section was shot with the Rouge system.

I can also provide instruction on the use of the system if you are new to shooting RED.  

Interested parties please contact me at: steve@FishTalesFilms.com to discuss pricing and details.

Attached Images

• _MG_3224.jpg
  • _MG_3221.jpg
  • _MG_3222.jpg
  • _SDF4451.jpg
  • _MG_3229.jpg
  • _MG_3225.jpg

#2 Scuba_SI

Scuba_SI

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1061 posts
  • Interests:Owner / Manager / Handyman at NAD-Lembeh.

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:36 PM

Email Sent. :)

Nauticam Rossa / 5Dmk3 / A7r / EM-1 / S110

http://vimeo.com/lembehmuckdiver

www.nad-lembeh.com: 2:1 diveguide ratio for June / July 2014!!

#3 FishTales

FishTales

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:21 PM

Update:

I've posted a new demo reel on my Vimeo channel of Macro UW footage shot with this system. You can view it at http://vimeo.com/fis...es/smallwonders

Also, I will be coming to the US in about two weeks and can bring the system with me for easier shipping

#4 FishTales

FishTales

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:26 PM

I will be passing through LAX on July 23 with the system and have a 5 hour layover, so it would be possible to deliver it there and save shipping costs.

Also, since I have decided to list the LMI Sola 4000 lights and the Dive & See 7" HDMI monitor in separate posts.

#5 FishTales

FishTales

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:52 PM

I now have the Rouge system in the US with me.  I will be here until August 6 but when I return to Bali I will be leaving the Rouge here with my son as it will be easier to ship from the US than from Indonesia.

#6 FishTales

FishTales

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:45 PM

Update:  I am back in Bali now after my vacation to the US.  I have, however, left the complete Amphibico Rouge system at my Son's house in Oregon.  It's more likely that it will sell to someone in the US, so I decided to leave it in a more convenient location for easy shipping.  It's all packed and ready to go.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Amphibico, Rouge, RED