8 replies to this topic

#1 Buncrana

Buncrana

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:48 PM

HI everyone.

I am selling my ikelite 7D housing and complete package to get your canon 7D shooting underwater.  This equipment is about 2 years old and has around 30 dives on it.

This equipment is in like new condition and and has been treated with the utmost respect. There are no dings, dents or scratches on the housing, the dome port, or the macro port.

I use the 8" dome port and port body with a Tokina 10-17mm fisheye lens but this port is compatible with many other lenses

I use the glass modular flat port and port body with canon 100mm macro lens but as it states its modular which can be used with many other lenses when you change the port body.

Im also selling an ikelite pro 2800 video light with flex arm and charger which is amazing.  its crazy bright underwater.

Im also selling ikelite strobe arms and strobe sync cord which simply connect to the housing tray arms that carry the strobes.

i have floats for the arms that make the whole set up more buoyant in the water.

if someone is interested in this equipment i will take the time to list all the product numbers and original purchase prices and the new discounted prices along with nice clear photos for you to look at.  I have all paper work, accessories, o-rings and spare parts that are original to the housing.

get in touch with me if your interested.

regards paul.

#2 Paddymelon

Paddymelon

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:57 AM

Can you please PM me prices and pics of the following?

Tokina 10-17mm fisheye lens 

the glass modular flat port and port body with canon 100mm macro lens

ikelite pro 2800 video light with flex arm and charger

ikelite strobe arms and strobe sync cord.

floats for the arms

Thankyou,

Rohan

#3 Buncrana

Buncrana

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

Hi there

None of the lenses are for sale, sorry for the confusion.

the glass modular flat port and port body $300 plus shipping

ikelite pro 2800 video light with flex arm and charger $725IMG_4342.JPG IMG_4342.JPG IMG_4344.JPG IMG_4346.JPG

ikelite strobe arms 240

strobe sync cord $110

floats for the arms will throw in for free, Stix floats cost $35.

Edited by Buncrana, 20 July 2014 - 06:41 PM.

#4 Buncrana

Buncrana

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:43 PM

IMG_4355.JPG IMG_4358.JPG IMG_4357.JPG IMG_4359.JPG IMG_4360.JPG IMG_4362.JPG IMG_4361.JPG IMG_4363.JPG IMG_4364.JPG

#5 Buncrana

Buncrana

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:01 PM

Can you please PM me prices and pics of the following?

Tokina 10-17mm fisheye lens 

the glass modular flat port and port body with canon 100mm macro lens

ikelite pro 2800 video light with flex arm and charger

ikelite strobe arms and strobe sync cord.

floats for the arms

Thankyou,

Rohan

Hi there

None of the lenses are for sale, sorry for the confusion.

the glass modular flat port and port body $300 plus shipping

ikelite pro 2800 video light with flex arm and charger $725

ikelite strobe arms 240

strobe sync cord $110

floats for the arms will throw in for free, Stix floats cost $35.IMG_4355.JPG IMG_4356.JPG IMG_4357.JPG IMG_4358.JPG IMG_4359.JPG IMG_4360.JPG IMG_4361.JPG IMG_4362.JPG IMG_4363.JPG IMG_4364.JPG

#6 Buncrana

Buncrana

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:20 PM

IMG_4355.JPG IMG_4356.JPG IMG_4360.JPG IMG_4357.JPG IMG_4360.JPG IMG_4361.JPG IMG_4365.JPG IMG_4366.JPG IMG_4367.JPG IMG_4368.JPG

#7 surfin009

surfin009

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:40 PM

Hi-

What is the cost of the entire package? Housing + video light?

Thanks,

Corey

#8 emptech

emptech

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Photography, electronics, machine shop, auto restoration

Posted 15 November 2014 - 03:42 PM

Paul:

I know it's quite late, do you still have any of the equipment for sale?  If so, I'm in Sacramento.  I don't check this site often, so if you could email me, I'd be thrilled!

Jim  emptech@surewest.xxxxx where all thoses xxxx is .net

HI everyone.

I am selling my ikelite 7D housing and complete package to get your canon 7D shooting underwater.  This equipment is about 2 years old and has around 30 dives on it.

This equipment is in like new condition and and has been treated with the utmost respect. There are no dings, dents or scratches on the housing, the dome port, or the macro port.

I use the 8" dome port and port body with a Tokina 10-17mm fisheye lens but this port is compatible with many other lenses

I use the glass modular flat port and port body with canon 100mm macro lens but as it states its modular which can be used with many other lenses when you change the port body.

Im also selling an ikelite pro 2800 video light with flex arm and charger which is amazing.  its crazy bright underwater.

Im also selling ikelite strobe arms and strobe sync cord which simply connect to the housing tray arms that carry the strobes.

i have floats for the arms that make the whole set up more buoyant in the water.

if someone is interested in this equipment i will take the time to list all the product numbers and original purchase prices and the new discounted prices along with nice clear photos for you to look at.  I have all paper work, accessories, o-rings and spare parts that are original to the housing.

get in touch with me if your interested.

regards paul.

#9 Iaon

Iaon

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 01:18 PM

Hey I am also interested in the entire package. Can you tell us the cost?

Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ports, strobe arms, housing, sync cords, video light