I just got the new v2 housing with the new number 17315, whereas the old was 17305.
When I first asked around about the differences (still no info about that on Nauticams webpage), I was quoted it was only a weight reduction thing.
After receiving it, and with all the extra equipment along with it, I have found out the following:
- It does come with two handle balls.
- It does come with the Handle Brackets (25055).
- It has the new vacuum test circuit installed, not just leak detection (the v1 did not). You still need the vacuum valve for it to work though.
- It has the new strobe prism (26312) for use of YS-D1 with fiber optics installed.
- It has an extra M16 port.
There is also a slight change in the position of the Info-button, which have moved slightly to the left.
So I have sent a few things back to my dealer, and just wanted to let the rest of the community know this for future reference.