• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 vinisouza

vinisouza

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:53 PM

I am selling my Canon 7D body as well as my Essex water housing for it. The 7D and housing were bought just a few months ago, but I am already looking to upgrade. I am the second owner of both items and they both still have many many many years of life left and the housing will last forever if taken care of right. The body itself is in perfect condition it was taken into the shop back in March and is ready to go. Has less than 55,000 clicks, with expectations of 150,000 plus. It will come with the original box and accessories it came with. As for the Essex Water housing for Canon 7D. It is still in perfect working condition. With this housing you have all the controls but on and off. The fisheye port has light marks on the sides from trying out longer lenses but it doesn't effect the picture at all when the lens is in there, plus I am throwing in a brand new glass piece for the Fish eye port  so if you would like to change it out to have a brand new glass port. The port also holds a 50mm with no problem. Its water sealed and I still have some grease I can provide and some extra bolts. It comes with the auto focus pistol grip mount and is all ready to go. This is a great deal for anyone looking to start or upgrade from a previous set up. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you. 

Here is the link to the ebay ad: http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649