light and Motion Sola 4000 LED

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FishTales

FishTales

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Film making, Computers (Mac)

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:05 AM

I have a pair of Light & Motion Sola 4000 LED lights for sale.  I have used these lights on both Aquatica DSLR and Amphibico video housings.  I used it on an Aquatica 5DII and D800 housing and on the Amphibico Rouge housing.  One light is a little over a year old but only has about 75 dives on it. The other is a year older.  You can see the difference in the Aluminum anodize, but both work identically.  Both hold a good charge, I have rarely run them completely down on a typical macro dive.  I also am including 4 chargers though only two are in the photo.  I also have the covers and bags for the lights.  They each have an Ultralight ball attached.  Retail was just under $3000.  Will sell the lot for $1500 including ground shipping anywhere in the US.  PayPal OK.  The lights are located in the US and ready for shipping.

Attached Images

• _MG_3294.jpg

#2 Lemur

Lemur

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:07 PM

Hello

I do believe this is Steve Fish.  This is Jeff and Jen Lemelin.  We are interested in getting a sola 4000 for our dives this October with Kerri.  Would you sell just one and are they still available.

Hope you are well!!!!!

beneaththewavesphotography@gmail.com  is a quick way to get a hold of us