• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DecidedlyOdd

DecidedlyOdd

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:13 PM

Selling this Olympus XZ-1 complete setup. This is a high quality point-n-shoot that works very well underwater (see this review from Underwater Photography Guide). The Nauticam housing is ergonomic and made out of powder coated aluminum, so it's much more durable than your average plastic housing. It's also rated to 100m/330ft of depth.

I'd prefer to sell it as a package, but am willing to part it out too after waiting a couple days. If somebody takes everything below together, I'll throw in strobe cables, arms and clamps for free. Everything was purchased new about 3 years ago from Optical Ocean Sales.

• Olympus XZ-1 camera with Nauticam NA-XZ1 housing (includes spare battery and charger): $700 ($800 with tray). 
  • Two Sea & Sea YS-02 strobes. The battery compartment of one flooded 2 years ago and there is some tarnish on the cap, but it still works perfectly. $200 for the one that never flooded, $150 for the one that flooded.
  • iTorch Pro3 video/focus light: $175

The equipment is located in Seattle, Washington, USA. If somebody buys the entire set of equipment, I can ship within the USA for free. If it gets parted out or sold internationally, the buyer will just need to pay actual shipping charges.

Please PM if you or somebody you know is interested!

Edited by DecidedlyOdd, 24 August 2014 - 08:14 PM.

#2 Mferraby

Mferraby

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:07 PM

I have an XZ-1 already and just completed my open water cert. the gopro I borrowed was ok for video but a little lackluster for stills. Looking for a UW housing for my XZ-1 and would also be interested in 1 strobe, tray etc. and sync cable, basically a single strobe full set up minus the camera. My XZ-1 has a Richard Franiec grip, will I need to remove it? Thx.

#3 DecidedlyOdd

DecidedlyOdd

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:29 PM

Just a reminder that I'm willing to entertain offers and break any of these items out into separate sales.