• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2837 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 12 July 2004 - 05:53 PM

Hey folks, we have only 2 spots remaining for our Thailand trip Dec 18-28th, 2004 aboard the Anggun. My friend and I were on it this past Dec to check it out and the service was the best I have ever experienced and the food excellent. We will be doing more of the Burma waters for the diving as it was simply better diving up there.

Then in July 2-11, 2005 we have the whole boat aboard the Okeanos Aggressor for the hammerheads and whale sharks. These are the best dates to go, in fact I will only go during there rainy season (very little rain) as this is what brings in all the large pelagics. Half the boat has filled already via word of mouth so this is our first real advert for this trip.

For more info on either of these trips go to:
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

Hope you can join us-Steve 8)