#1 dhaas

dhaas

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 06:02 PM

Photogs,

Only 6 spots remain for my 5 day DEDICATED Shark Expedition, June 5-11, 2005. Less people in the water means the sharks will get closer to YOU :) Only 9 people plus myself on this week.

Early deposit discount details and trip information below. Email any questions.

Hope you can go!

David Haas
davidhaas@sbcglobal.net

Bahamas Shark Expedition
June 5 -June 11, 2005

Board the M/V Shearwater the evening of Sunday June 5, 2005 in West Palm Beach, Florida after 7:00 p.m. We motor
across the Gulf Stream and clear Bahamian customs at West End, Grand Bahama Island the next morning. Then head out for FIVE (5 !!!) full days of dedicated shark diving!!! This trip's focus is to attract various species of sharks. All diving is in open water with depths from 10-100 feet. These are not "cage dives" and thus you will need to be experienced and comfortable around sharks. The crew has the most experience bar none with these beautiful animals and they share their knowledge enabling you to get fantastic images!!! The boat returns to port in the morning Saturday June 11, 2004 for flights home after 1:00 p.m.

Cost is $1,900.00 from West Palm Beach and includes all meals on board, tanks, weights and accommodations. Couples placing deposits first get one of 3 cabins. Singles are booked in the super roomy v-berths in the bow. This trip entails bait and special preparations to maximize shark encounters plus has a limited number of divers on board.

Payment schedule to follow with your deposit receipt.

NOT INCLUDED: Airfare transportation to and from your departure city and West Palm Beach, Florida. Bahamian departure tax collected at check-in, currently $40.00 and payable in cash, crew tip, any alcoholic beverages or other personal items. NITROX is available for an additional $100.00 per person per trip.

A deposit of $300.00 for either trip secures your spot. Deposits received before October 30, 2004 earn a $50.00 discount on either trip.

All checks should be payable to:

HAAS PHOTOGRAPHY INC.

Due to the nature of this trip please contact me to discuss your experience.