No replies to this topic

#1 scubamarli

scubamarli

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1177 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 08:32 AM

I'm posting this for a friend. It's a great setup; I use the same.
Nikon F100 body,Aquatica A100 housing body with double Nikonos TTL connector,2 ports,some arms,1 zoom gear ,ETC

Description:

Nikon F100: Approximately, I shot 70 rolls of film since 2003 and It is still in an excellent condition.

Aquatica F100 Housing:The Aquatica 100 offers more than basic controls for camera operation. It provides ergonomic access to all important camera features including the focus area selector, auto bracketing, command and subcommand dials.
Depth rating: 330ft/100 meters.
Precision casted, noncorrosive aluminum alloy body, fully anodized to military specifications with a two coat exterior finish of polyester powder electrostatic coating finish applied to all exterior surfaces.
It has never been flooded,well maintained and excellent condition.

Macro port for Nikon 60mm Lens: excellent condition.

Extension ring for Nikon 105 mm lens or 17-35mm lens: Excellent condition.

I have a few double ball arms, clamps, o-ring kit for body, port, and 17-35mm zoom gear.

You can verify these items in the photo.

Asking price: Nikon F100- U$ 550. Aquatica housing,ports and other accessories: U$ 1245.

This is less than half of marked price, as you know, and I would like to sell the whole item together.
Email me at jsail1472@hotmail.com.
Marli Wakeling

www.marliwakeling.com
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together. ~Carl Zwanzig