• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tshepherd

tshepherd

Great Hammerhead

• PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 09:27 AM

After about 100 dives with the setup, I've decided to sell off my Canon D60 and Sea & Sea Dx-3060 housing.

What I've got:
Canon D60 (7k pics, 2 batteries, double charger, all original parts / manuals).
Sea & Sea Dx-3060 Housing
S&S Compact Dome Port w/ Neoprene Cover and rear port cover
S&S Extension Ring (to support Canon 17-40L lens with Dome)
S&S Nx Zoom Port (works with multiple lenses including Canon 100mm macro) w/ Rear port cover
Zoom gear for Canon 28-80mm lens
Zoom gear modified to work with Canon 17-40L lens
Body cover for housing
Extra o-ring (slightly used)
Miscellaneous other bits

As would be expected, there's some wear and tear on the housing. The dome port has some minor scratches on the exterior, but nothing you can see in any images. Check out some of my galleries here. Everything from February 2003 on was done with this setup.

New the setup and the camera cost close to $6k (did we really ever pay $2300 for a 6Mp camera?). I'll sell either the camera or the whole housing setup or both, but I won't part out the housing.

Housing setup - $1500
Camera - $650

Make me an offer, I'm getting ready to move and would like to carry a couple less items. I'll probably list it on eBay shortly if I don't get any response here.

Tom

#2 Giles

Giles

International Supermodel

• 2618 posts
  • Interests:water and sun my friend, thats what turns me on.

Posted 28 February 2005 - 02:44 PM

you're about 2 weeks to late to catch me, although I could do with the damn manual and the cd's that came with it as mine were all destroyed in hurricane ivan and i don't have any of that anymore. :D ;) both at the same time

let me know if you still haven't got rid of it all and it comes to crunch time I may have mroe money then.
me on the web >> journal / flickr / portfolio
i use >> my camera, eye & stunning good looks

#3 tshepherd

tshepherd

Great Hammerhead

• PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 08:07 AM

Yeah, I'm about 12 months too late to catch any real interest, at least at any decent price. I'll probably see what eBay has to offer then just keep the whole setup and start over.

Email me with which manuals you are missing, if I can find them easily I might be able to scan them if you want.