3 replies to this topic

#1 buddy

buddy

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:diving, photography, golf

Posted 16 March 2005 - 01:39 AM

I am selling my Subal FS2 housing for the S2 pro. Bought end of 2003 directly from Subal Austria. Gear is in perfect condition, all functions work 100%. Never flooded. Only used 4 times x 1 week. No scratches. Full TTL with S2 pro and amphibic flash guns. Without port, arms and flash guns. Includes handles, 2 T-base plate and 2 Nikonos 5 pin flash sockets, 2 O-rings.
Price: $2'400

Also selling my Fuji S2 pro. Good working condition. bought mid 2003. selling price is $1'000.

Will be in US (Florida) March 25 - April 4. Could deliver from there.
write me a PM if interested or for further information, pictures, etc.

Juerg
www.jvpictures.com
Nikon D4s, Nikon 16-35 /f4 VR II, 70-180,105mm f/2.8, Subal ND4 housing and ports, 2 Subtronic Fusion (flash and video lights), Sigma 15mm /f2.8, Subal 4" Minidome

#2 Kelpfish

Kelpfish

Giant Squid

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1600 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 05:23 PM

I wonder if that price is too high? Cameras like the D100 and S2 are quickly losing takers due to new, cheaper, and better technology. If it were me, I'd opt for a D70 and Subal housing...would pay about the same.

Just wondering.

Joe
Joe Belanger
Author, Catalina Island - All you Need to Know
www.californiaunderwater.com
www.visitingcatalina.com

#3 John Bantin

John Bantin

Sperm Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1857 posts
  • Interests:former Technical Editor of
    Diver Magazine (UK) and www.divernet.com
    occasional contributor
    SportDiver (Aus)
    Undercurrent
    Author of Amazing Diving Stories (Wiley Nautical)

Posted 24 March 2005 - 08:42 AM

I may be interested in both housing and/or camera subject to condition. I will be back in the UK on April 5th. e-mail me (john@divermag.co.uk) when you get back if it ius not already sold.

I buy my own photographic kit. Diving equipment manufacturers and diving services suppliers get even-handed treatment from me whether they choose to advertise in the publications I write for or not. All the equipment I get on loan is returned as soon as it is finished with. Did you know you can now get Diver Mag as an iPad/Android app?

#4 Lionfish43

Lionfish43

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 10:30 AM

I wonder if that price is too high?  Cameras like the D100 and S2 are quickly losing takers due to new, cheaper, and better technology.  If it were me, I'd opt for a D70 and Subal housing...would pay about the same.

Just wondering.

Joe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think the price is unrealistic at all. I've been watching the price of used S2's on eBay to possibly pick up a backup body and they generally sell in the $1000+ range...still plenty of takers. Besides, I don't agree that the D70 is a better choice.
Larry Oberlander My Webpage
Nikon D200, Aquatica AD200