• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 quantim0

quantim0

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 10:53 AM

I am selling a Nikon D100 camera in near mint condition (one scratch on the on/off switch). other than that the body is flawless. it has approx. 1200 shutter actuations. the charger, extra battery, and 1g 40x lexar card included.

The housing: Nexus D100 housing with 60mm macro port. Extension was added onto one of the handles and 1 arm mount. the housing has been through about 20 dives and i did accidentaly minorly scratch the metal around the front of the port. it's about 1/4" long and certainly will not affect any operation of the housing. the housing itself is flawless. this is a great housing and if it were not for the d2x i'd be keeping it for much longer. nexus has some great accessories that are usable with this housing like super macro ports and such. great company with great customer service.

pelican case is included that will fit both the housing, strobe, arm, camera and associated chargers.

Nikkor 60mm macro lens might be able to be added on if i can get my hands on a 105 before the sale. I will update this before the end of the auction.

Over $5K invested, selling for $2500 OBO. I will keep this open until 5/4. any questions or picture requests email me. Quantim0@aol.com

Andrew