• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 sbrady

sbrady

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 01:35 PM

Hey folks. Okay, I've got all of my images up from my last Maui trip... you can see them by going to http://www.seancbrady.com/

then go in and click on the 'new' button...

Thanks,
Sean

#2 scubag

scubag

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 03:06 PM

Sean,

Nice site, it's good to see some cold water images here on wetpixel. I especially liked the Moon Jelly above the sand.

Doug

#3 kdietz

kdietz

Orca

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 05:28 PM

Sean, you have done a very nice job with your website....I really like the way it works

Your Maui shots are excellent....especially the various turtle shots.....good control of ambient light vs. foreground exposure

Karl
Karl Dietz...Nikon D200...Ikelite iTTL housing...10.5mm...15mm FE...12-24mm...17-35mm...60mm micro...105mm micro...dual DS-200's
www.kdietz.com

#4 sbrady

sbrady

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:24 AM

Thanks for the comments Doug and Karl. And Doug, I have to admit... the moon jelly shot was actually taken at the surface, after my dive... I rotated the image 180 degrees :)

Thanks Karl - yeah, those turtles are too cool... pretty cooperative when taking pictures of them!

- Sean

#5 Marc Furth

Marc Furth

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:Do it yourself afficionado

Posted 01 May 2005 - 07:42 PM

Hi Sean,
Nice pictures and website construction.
Would you mind sharing what software you used to create it ?

Marc
Nikon D3, 16mm Nikkor,14-24 Nikkor,24-70 Nikkor, Sigma 15 mm New DIY housing,Nikon D2x, DIY housing, Ikelite Strobe 400's, twin iTTL housed Sb 800's, Sigma 14 mm, Tamron 90 mm, Nikkor 80-400 VR, Nikkor 18-200 VR, Tamron 180 mm macro, Epson Pro 4800 printer.

#6 sbrady

sbrady

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 10:27 AM

Hello Marc. Well, I use photoshop for all imaging work... and for the website work, all hand-coded by me, using the VI editor straight on a Linux box... I'm a software engineer... mostly working with web development... so it's a piece of cake for me :)

#7 Ana Rodriguez Blanco

Ana Rodriguez Blanco

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:Music, Egyptology, travel, painting, and of course, diving and underwater photography.

Posted 19 May 2005 - 07:49 AM

Nice photos and a good website too! Congratulations.

I like the turtles and the garibaldi the best, although all pics are great. But that garibaldi is an excellent job! Thanks for sharing :blink:

#8 Ponsui

Ponsui

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 07:42 AM

Very nice website design Sean. It's really cool and easy to navigate. I really like the jelly, the close-up turtle and the garibaldi the most. Nice mood in all your pics though!
David.