• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 quantim0

quantim0

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 10:04 PM

i am now listing these items seporately.

I am selling a Nikon D100 camera in near mint condition (one scratch on the on/off switch). other than that the body is flawless. it has approx. 1200 shutter actuations. the charger, extra battery, and 1g 40x lexar card included. $600

The housing: Nexus D100 housing with 60mm macro port. Extension was added onto one of the handles and 1 arm mount. the housing has been through about 20 dives and i did accidentaly minorly scratch the metal around the front of the port. it is virtually unnoticeable and i just wanted to say it is there. the housing itself is flawless. this housing has the connections for 2 strobes. nexus has some great accessories that are usable with this housing like super macro ports and such. great company with great customer service. OFFERS ACCEPTED

Ikelite DS-125 strobe (charger included), Ikelite strobe arm, ikelite nikonos sync cord $500

Nikkor 60mm macro lens 9.5/10 condition. no marks on glass or body. $350

all UW items were used for ~25 dives with no water damage or leaks on any of them. any questions or picture requests email me. Quantim0@aol.com

#2 quantim0

quantim0

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 09:23 AM

anybody want to make me an offer unde $3k? i need to sell this shortly.