4 replies to this topic

#1 scubamarli

scubamarli

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:09 PM

Hoping there's a remote chance someone out there gets this magazine. I found out through misdirected mail that I had several images of nudibranchs (go figure) in the September 2004 issue. If anyone has a copy and could scan the pages, it would be most appreciated!
Cheers,
Marli
Marli Wakeling

www.marliwakeling.com
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together. ~Carl Zwanzig

#2 MikeVeitch

MikeVeitch

1.7kbps Manta Boy

• Senior Moderator
  • 6294 posts
  • Interests:Teaching Underwater Photography

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:16 PM

Hi Marli, i will have a look, i know we get that mag but not sure if we still have that issue. I will take a picture of it for you, no scanner....

Sure hope you got paid!

Mike

Join us for an Underwater Photography Workshop in the Lembeh Strait at NAD Lembeh with Doug Sloss in 2018
Blog and Photo Archive/Portfolio Site www.mikeveitchblog.com
Learn underwater photography in the ultimate classroom, Bali! or join us on a trip www.underwatertribe.com and www.baliuwphoto.com

Join us for a trip in Indonesia in Komodo or Raja Ampat

#3 MikeVeitch

MikeVeitch

1.7kbps Manta Boy

• Senior Moderator
  • 6294 posts
  • Interests:Teaching Underwater Photography

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:19 PM

Oops, sorry not right, we have Tauchen. I know Steve Jones on here deals with Unterwasser, perhaps he can help.

Mike

Join us for an Underwater Photography Workshop in the Lembeh Strait at NAD Lembeh with Doug Sloss in 2018
Blog and Photo Archive/Portfolio Site www.mikeveitchblog.com
Learn underwater photography in the ultimate classroom, Bali! or join us on a trip www.underwatertribe.com and www.baliuwphoto.com

Join us for a trip in Indonesia in Komodo or Raja Ampat

#4 scubamarli

scubamarli

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 06:56 AM

Thanks, Mike,
Yeah, got paid...otherwise I wouldn't have known about it. Thanks for looking into it...hopefully someone has one lying around.
Marli
Marli Wakeling

www.marliwakeling.com
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together. ~Carl Zwanzig

#5 Alex_Mustard

Alex_Mustard

The Doctor

• Super Mod
  • 8572 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 12:41 AM

Congrats Marli!

You could try a root around on their website:
http://www.unterwasser.de/

Plus there are quite a few German members here on Wetpixel. I am sure one of them subscribes to the magazine.

Finally keep your eyes open when you travel. I often find that I bump into things I have done when thumbing through the magazine collections at resorts/liveaboards. But make sure you always leave those copies on the top of the pile to impress your fellow guests! :P

Alex

Alexander Mustard - www.amustard.com - www.magic-filters.com
Nikon D5 (Subal housing). Nikon D7200 (Subal housing). Olympus EPL-5 (Nauticam housing).