• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2841 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 15 August 2005 - 03:26 PM

it is a DUI TLS 350 Medium, blue and black, latex seals( the suit was only in the water a couple of times so they don't need replacement) I am selling this for a friend, He bought it in 2001, I believe, to use in S. Africa where he and I first met. He never got in the water with it but then had 3 dives in Vancouver and that was it. He asked me to sell it because he just has no more need of one. Literally brand new, no need for seals or anything else, no salt stains or marks of any kind. The rock boots that come with it are a size 9
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.