I currently have a S&S YS-90DX strobe on a Nikon D70/Aquatica and have recently started shooting macro. Prior to this I shot purely wide angle with manual strobe control. I may at some point in the future purchase a YS-250PRO strobe.
I have decided to purchase a Sea&Sea iTTL converter HOWEVER....while I am aware what the Sea&Sea website says, does anyone know from experience:
1. Is the MkIII converter campatible with the YS-250PRO?
2. Conversely, is the 250 converter compatible with the YS-90DX?
3. Finally, how possible is it to use any of the converters with BOTH these strobes together? (and would I want to?)
woodyMember Since 25 Mar 2002
Offline Last Active May 03 2015 06:55 AM
- Group Member
- Active Posts 102
- Profile Views 1240
- Member Title Wolf Eel
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
- Website URL http://woody.smugmug.com