For sale is a nearly new (3 dives only) Waterproof D7 Trilam suit in XL size.
The D7PRO is a front-entry trilaminate drysuit built for the harshest conditions. We recommend the Octans/WarmTec, Octans HD/WarmTec HD or BodyZor/BodyTec undergarments dependent upon water temperatures.
- Front entry, Trilaminate design for easy self-donning and superior performance.
- ISS – Integrated Silicone Seals and Quick Cuff System.
- Adjustable torso system with suspenders.
- Warm Neck Valve – An improved warm neck design with the addition of a double valve for better draining.
- Two expandable POWER POCKETS on each leg.
- Kevlar Knee Pads - Schoeller Kevlar Knee Reinforcement made of Schoeller ® “Keprotec” Military Grade Kevlar.
- Seamless design in the under arm and crotch area, where wrinkling can cause excessive wear.
- Crotch panel in heavy-duty Cordura and crotch strap.
- Armored Dry Zipper - A heavy-duty zippered Cordura cover protects the self-entry dry zipper.
- Chill Guard - Under the dry zip, it keeps body heat in and also keeps your undergarments out of the zipper.
- Kevlar anatomically cut boots to minimize ankle/calf stress and ensure ultimate strength and flexibility.
- A Seat that Grips – Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- Form Molded Velcro Tabs.
- H1 HAVS hood (included) features a 7mm double layered protection and glide skin seals for the neck and face.
- Each suit is tested by an overpressure check.
- A Waterproof 1000 CORDURA bag is standard.
- SI-TECH Valves - swivelling inlet valve and adjustable automatic outlet valve.
This suit is XL waterproof sizes.png 69.17KB 9 downloads