I’m moving systems so I’m selling all my Nikon & Subal Gear (and my iPhone 4). Please let me know if you’re interested in any of the following and feel free to share this post with your friends who might be interested (especially if they can get to London, UK because then we’ll all save on P&P)!
- iPhone 4, Unlocked, 32GB, boxed £200
- Nikon D300 body (unboxed with 2 batteries & charger, & wired remote shutter) £395
- Nikon D70 body & Nikon 18-70mm kit lens (unboxed with 1 battery & charger and lens hood) £200
- Tokina 11-16mm (Nikon mount) £350
- Nikon 70-300mm (unboxed with lens hood) £50
- Nikon 18-200mm VR (boxed with instructions & lens hood) £400
- Nikon 80-400mm VR (boxed with instructions, carry case & lens hood) £700
- Lee filters kits (polariser & ring, 72mm ring, 77mm ring & Starter Kit) £450
- Tripod (Manfrotto ball head, gitzo legs) £150
- Whole Subal underwater set up including Nikon d300, housing, lenses & ports for macro and wide angle.
· Subal Housing Type 3 for D300. £1750 + D300 £395 (boxed with instructions & leads, with 2 batteries & charger )
· 60mm type 3 port £175 + 60mm lens (unboxed) £200
· 105 port with focus knob £375 + 105 VR lens (boxed with instructions and lens hood) £550
· Subal FE dome £470 + extention £100 + tokina 10-17 FE lens £350 + gear £50
· Dual sync cord £150
I’m happy to split out the underwater system but would prefer after the housing sells.
I’ve set up the following temporary email for this so please share with anyone you’ll think who’ll be interested.
All prices with extra post & packing unless I meet up with you.
photos attached to my blog post: