FOR SALE - SEALUX set for Canon 5D mark II:
1) Underwater Housing SeaLux (Germany) for Canon 5D mark II in excellent condition. About 250 dives. From April 2013 not used. Viewfinder LD. One electrical sync cable socket C5 (Nikonos type). Manufacture in may 2009. Fully serviced and pressure tested up to 80 m in September 2014.
2) Flat port (glass) SeaLux PN 94 (look like new - unused)
3) Extension tube SeaLux ZR 28 - when it is used together with the PN port 94 can be mounted lens Canon 100 / 2,8 Macro
4) Dome Port 180 mm (acrylic) without hood - Kenko (threaded) can use with adapter (DIY) to mount SeaLux - good condition (no scratch)
5) Flat Port (acrylic) (threaded), Kenko - for the use with wide-angle lenses as 17-40 and 16-35). Can use with adapter (DIY) to mount SeaLux.
6) Adapter from Kenko thread to Sealux mount (DIY from marine aluminum alloy, anodized).
6) Extension tube (32 mm thread) Kenko
7) +3 diopter lens 77mm lens 17-40 (used when installing with spherical port)
8) Camera Canon 5D mark II (body) - excellent condition, about 12,000-14,000 actuation, not flooded, no dust on the sensor. Includes: box, charger, papers, cables, CD with programs and manuals, neck strap, CF card 4GB. Manufacture in 2011.
This kit allows you to use any lens due to the presence of two extension tubes.
For the full set asking price 3700 USD (without camera body 2600 USD). Reasonable bargain allowed. Include shipping in Europe by tracking post delivery, worldwide with additional cost calculated.
You can find photos doing with this here https://www.flickr.c.../alexey_stoyda/ or https://www.facebook.../photos_albums.
E-mail me please email@example.com