I'm thinking of getting the Nauticam housing for the Oly EM-10. I already have the Oly 9-18mm wide angle lens and I'm thinking of getting the Samyang/Rokinon 7.5mm fisheye lens.
Based on experience, can anybody comment on the following?:
- What extension port should I use with the 9-18mm lens so it will fit with the 4.33" dome?
- Since the front of the lens moves as you zoom, are the corners sharp at both 9mm and 18mm with this set-up?
- Would putting a +2 or +4 diopter on the 9-18mm lens help with corner sharpness?
- Externally, the dimensions of the Samyang/Rokinon 7.5mm fisheye lens is similar to the Panasonic 8mm fisheye. How is the performance of this lens with the Nauti 4.33" dome? Are the corners sharp?
- I don't think manual focus will be an issue with such a wide lens (I'm thinking of just setting focus to about 5 inches in front of the dome before the dive). I'm I correct to assume this? Would it be better if I had a zoom gear with this lens?
- Will the new "pancake" Oly 14-42mm EZ zoom lens work well with the 4.33" dome?
- Again, would putting a +2 or +4 diopter on this lens help with corner sharpness?
- Any other port recommendations? Since my budget is tight, I don't want to buy 2 domes (The 4" for the 9-18mm and 4.33" for the 7.5mm as recommended). I already buying the 60mm macro port as well.