4) Sea Sea 5-Pin Sync Cord for Duo Strobes (2) brand new never used
(2) YS-120 strobes with ball adapters
Please make an offer I would like to sell everything together or 1 Strobe with 2 sync cords. These strobes have been used and are still in great shape. Please see pictures, I have tried to show the scratches due to normal ware and tare. These strobes sold for over $800. new and the cords still go for $100. new. I am not looking to receive ANYWHERE NEAR that amount, every reasonable offer will be considered. Thank you for looking. Items are located in San Diego zip 91941 PayPal, personal check, money order or cash will be accepted.
The Sea & Sea YS-120 strobe is an advanced underwater flash system. The YS-120 is one of the fastest recycling strobes on the market providing the right light for the right moment. Its size is just perfect, not too small or too big. The YS-120 strobe provides an audible and visual TTL confirmation, and a heavy duty bumper on the front to prevent damage to the strobe head.
The YS-120TTL duo high-performance strobe incorporates Duo circuitry, wide coverage angle (105° X 105°) and short recycle time (less than 2 seconds with 1700mA Ni-MH batteries). The YS-120 is ready to shoot when you are. Guide number is 22 (land). Coverage angle of 105° X 105°(105° X 105° with diffuser) is wide enough to cover a 15mm wide-angle lens on a film or housed film camera or the new Nikon 12mm to 24mm wide angle lenses for digital cameras. 2-step(full and 1/2) light levels are available for manual photography. 4-step control will also be available through the use of an accessory diffuser. Over 280 full power flashes with fresh alkaline batteries and Long-life lithium batteries will give as many as 600 full power flashes with a recycle time of only 3 seconds. Recycle time is almost zero during TTL mode. Ready and TTL lamps are provided on both sides for easy access while using dual strobes. The YS-120 also has an audible tone for "Flash Ready" and "TTL Confirmation". the flash also has a handy test flash setting. The YS-120 is offered in 3 color options (available in certain countries) to match the user's camera system. The YS-120's built-in Duo circuit works with N-type (used in MMIII) and S-type TTL circuits, both used in Sea & Sea housings. Its slave function allows the 120 to be used as a non-corded secondary flash.
- Guide Number: 22 (land, at full power)
- Coverage angle: 105° X 105°
- Battery life: 600 flashes (lithium battery, at full power)/280 flashes (alkaline battery, at full power)/140 flashes (Ni-Cd battery, at full power)/320 flashes (1700mA Ni-MH battery, at full power)
- Light level control: Full and 1/2 (2 steps)
- Color temperature: 5,100° K (at full power)/4,800° K (with diffuser)
- Compatible with detachable sync cord
- Battery requirement: 8 X AA Alkaline (12V), Ni-Cd (9.6V) or Ni-MH (9.6V) batteries
- Depth rating: 60m/200 feet
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 102 X 102 X 185mm/4.0 X 4.0 X 7.3 inches
- Land weight: 1,300g/2.9 lbs
- Underwater weight: -150g/-5.3 oz
- Slave function
- Audible flash ready tone
- Test flash function
- Over-pressure relief valve