Hi guys from Lembeh Strai in North Sulawesit, just came from Bunaken. So I am fully testing the camera, got few things:
- there is really problem to setup right white balance - is there any guide, how to set it up properly on GH2 ? Sometimes I want to take a shot from open sea, where is enough light and visibility is good, what I am doing is - manual white balance, choose 1, point at sand and shoot. WB changes, but it is greenish, not like on Canon camera I used to it. One have to use some white dive slate, or ? I really need proper white balance.
- I set up few modes (c1/c2/manual), so far I like it, with ISO bug, when I set ISO to 160 on C1, I hope it is OK iso, not higher...sometimes I got grain there, so...
- I am playing with Teleconverter /on/off, thats really fun, what are your findings on this ?
- I set up fn3 for turning on/off teleconverter (shooting small stuff)
- I got a little problem with stabilizing the camera, when shooting 2mm stuff, it is quite hard to not move it...it seems some underwater tripod would be great for that.
I am using hacked Flow Motion 2 I think, so far it works nice, but I got problem importing it to FCPX, but I am doing workaround, and that works so far. Anyway, it is really big step up from my Sanyo HD2000 what I got before...and when the sun comes underwater, oh yes...
- SMY likes this